Our wide clientele across the market is the proof of our expertise in manufacturing excellent quality of Male Elbow Connector. All these connectors are widely used in pipe fittings for a continuous flow of water. Made from supreme grade materials, these connectors are available in different sizes and dimensions to choose from. In adherence with the defined standards and norms, our entire stock of Male Elbow Connector is strictly tested before the final dispatch.
- Ensure leak proof fitting
- Can withstand high pressure flow
Male Elbow (Jaco)
Size: 1/4 x 1/4
- Insert the tubing through the back of the nut all the way through the nut assembly to the tube stop in the fitting body (see illustration). If the tubing does not enter the nut easily, loosen the nut one turn and then insert the tubing all the way to the tube stop in the fitting body.
- Turn the nut hand tight.
- Wrench tighten the nut 1-1/2 to 2 turns.
- All nuts must be retightened when the system reaches projected operating temperature.
NOTE: It is not necessary to disassemble this fitting for application. Merely insert tubing to stop and tighten seal.
NOTE: Squeaking sound when tightening nut is normal. For pipe threaded connections,must be used.
- Ready to stock Per Week
- 14 Days
4, Gopal Nagar, Nandida Char Rasta, Bardoli Surat Gujarat India +918037400155