Relying on our wide expertise, we are reckoned for manufacturing and exporting a wide stock of Union Tee. All these pipe fittings are offered to clients in different dimensions and sizes to choose from. Our entire stock of tee is supplied for use in water treatment plants, chemical processing industries, food & beverage industries and pharmaceutical industries. We make sure to test each and every Union Tee on standard quality parameters before supplying to clients.
- Sturdy design
- Does not leak
- Chemical and water resistant
Union Tee (Jaco)
Size: 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4
- Perfect Connections fittings.
- Leak free.
- Long life.
- Insert the tubing through the back of the nut all the way through the nut assembly to the tube stop in the fitting body (see illustration). If the tubing does not enter the nut easily, loosen the nut one turn and then insert the tubing all the way to the tube stop in the fitting body.
- Turn the nut hand tight.
- Wrench tighten the nut 1-1/2 to 2 turns.
- All nuts must be retightened when the system reaches projected operating temperature.
NOTE: It is not necessary to disassemble this fitting for application. Merely insert tubing to stop and tighten seal.
NOTE: Squeaking sound when tightening nut is normal. For pipe threaded connections, PTFE Tape must be used.
4, Gopal Nagar, Nandida Char Rasta, Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat, 394601, India