There are number of companies active in the industry of water purification solution and we are the top notch manufacturer among them, offering our clients an excellent range of TDS Meter. Also known as EC meters, these meters are used for testing the quality and purity of water and also the temperature. Designed from best quality of components, this TDS Meter is the highly preferred option for today's modern kitchen.
- Hand held device
- Water proof quality
- Designed with low battery indicator
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The Aqua Pro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries
- Comes in a retail-oriented package
- TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 Â°C; 32-176 Â°F
- Resolution: 1 ppm; Temp. resolution is 0.1 Â°C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
4, Gopal Nagar, Nandida Char Rasta, Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat, 394601, India