We are proficient in manufacturing and exporting a wide gamut of Male Connector. We make sure to use only high grade materials for manufacturing these connectors. These are the connectors with holes instead of pins for connection in pipe fittings. In order to meet diverse requirements of the clients, we offer these connectors in different sizes and dimensions to choose from. Tested on standard quality parameters before the final delivery in market, our entire stock of Male Connector is available to clients at competitive prices.
- No leakage in the joint
- Strength to sustain high pressure
- Durable quality
Male Connector (Jaco)
Size: 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4
- Perfect Connections fittings.
- Leak free.
- Long life.
- Insert the tubing through the back of the nut all the way through the nut assembly to the tube stop in the fitting body (see illustration). If the tubing does not enter the nut easily, loosen the nut one turn and then insert the tubing all the way to the tube stop in the fitting body.
- Turn the nut hand tight.
- Wrench tighten the nut 1-1/2 to 2 turns.
- All nuts must be retightened when the system reaches projected operating temperature.
NOTE: It is not necessary to disassemble this fitting for application. Merely insert tubing to stop and tighten seal.
NOTE: Squeaking sound when tightening nut is normal. For pipe threaded connections, PTFE Tape must be used.
4, Gopal Nagar, Nandida Char Rasta, Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat, 394601, India