We are manufacturing and offering a wide range of Male Branch Tee to our clients. Offered in different dimensions and sizes in order to meet diverse pipe diameters, these pipe fittings are available in options of construction materials. The entire stock of Male Branch Tee are is strictly tested on defined standards as to deliver our clients a flawless range. In addition to standard sizes, we can also offer these pipe fittings in customized specifications.
- Can withstand high pressure and vibration
- Ensure leak proof joint
- Superior quality
Male Branch Tee (Jaco)
Size: 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4
- Perfect Connections fittings.
- Leak free.
- Long life.
- Insert the tubing through the back of the nut all the way through the nut assembly to the tube stop in the fitting body (see illustration). If the tubing does not enter the nut easily, loosen the nut one turn and then insert the tubing all the way to the tube stop in the fitting body.
- Turn the nut hand tight.
- Wrench tighten the nut 1-1/2 to 2 turns.
- All nuts must be retightened when the system reaches projected operating temperature.
NOTE: It is not necessary to disassemble this fitting for application. Merely insert tubing to stop and tighten seal.
NOTE: Squeaking sound when tightening nut is normal. For pipe threaded connections, PTFE Tape must be used.
4, Gopal Nagar, Nandida Char Rasta, Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat, 394601, India