10" X 4 Dia Pp Filter (Big)
Price And Quantity
- 10" x 4 DIA PP FILTER (BIG)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Contaminant Reduction: Sediment, Sand, Silt, Rust, Scale
- Dimensions: 4.5" D x 9-7/8" L
- Operating temperature: 40°F to 145°F
- Micron Rating (nominal): 25 mic Prefilter x 1 mic Postfilter
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm max.
- Dual Gradient Density Filters work as a pre and post filter all in one, eliminating the need for step-down filtration systems in your home. The outer layer is a 25 micron pre-filter that takes out larger sediment, thus reducing the load on the 1 micron inner-layer post filter allowing it to operate more efficiently and consistently.
- Also known as DGD-2501, the pure polypropylene construction makes it resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- Fits American Plumber, Aqua-Pure, Culligan, Pentek, Ametek and other 10" Big Blue Housings.
- Certified: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and FDA CFR Title 21
- Ready to stock Per Week
- 14 Days
4, Gopal Nagar, Nandida Char Rasta, Bardoli Surat Gujarat India 91-2622-222726